Our new girl at the courthouse!

Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 12.04.20 PM

Lady Ermintrude was a statue of a Greek Goddess that was quite popular in the early 1900's. She was placed on the fountain in 1910 and stayed until 1976, when the fountain was removed due to weather damage. The beautiful old fountain has been completely restored.  Come on down and say hello to this beautiful lady.

                                                                     © Michelle Young 2012